DDA - Consulting will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. You can browse our websites without disclosing personal information.
Our service provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information, for statistical purposes, for each page accessed:
- IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it;
- top-level of your domain name (for example .com, .be, .eu, .fr );
- address of your server;
- date and time of your visit to the site;
- pages accessed;
- type of browser and operating system you have used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
We seek feedback from our users in order to improve the service offered by the site. Answering feedback questions is voluntary and does not in any way affect your access to DDA - Consulting websites. Feedback should be made via the Feedback page.
Users may provide personal details for the purpose of receiving a reply to their feedback. This information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided. We will not add your email address or name to any mailing list.
DDA - Consulting may publish aggregated information about feedback on the websites, to the extent that it does not identify or cannot be used to identify individual users.
Data storage and disclosure
Information collected is stored in an appropriately secure format and held by the DDA - Consulting for archival purposes. When the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected it is deleted.
The data is used by DDA - Consulting website software, and by staff involved in DDA - Consulting operations, only for:
- website and system administration, including monitoring to prevent security breaches;
- customisation of the website to user needs;
- evaluation, research and development.